Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Left-overs

Tell you what, I don't need nearly as much food as I thought I did. After a few days of boshing Finest sarnies and millionaire's salads on my poor dad's credit card, I guiltily eased off and having been living on charity, Kit Kats and crackers ever since.

Not only was I cooked for on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, but survived the following day at work on the leftovers. Does cracked black pepper count as a daily serving of fruit and veg?

I just wish John the Tramp would stop giving me bearded evils when I walk past offering nothing more than a good morning. I haven't got any actual change, let alone any spare change. I had to pick up the Quentin Blake Big Issue that I wanted off the floor of the train - and I nearly got shut in the doors as I scuttled off with my grubby scavenged treasure. I hope it hasn't got any pigeon dribble on.

Only a week until payday, hoo-fucking-ray. I am going to buy all the Nestle chocolate pumpkins in Co-op, crack them over my head and roll around cackling in a pile of orange-flavour mini-Smarties.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I've just been paid (hoorah), so feel free to camp out by our fridge this week, you're always welcome.

Are you off any days this week?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

I hope this lack of money isnt going to interfere with the HIROM action due at the DJ Mag Party?

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember the old Chinese proverb.......eating is cheating. See you down the front

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnit, can't even handle the simple task of putting my name in correctly. What a waste! Think of the children!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home