Thursday, September 28, 2006

I was young once too, you know


Old pics
Originally uploaded by LizzieCatt.
My dad just mailed me a load of old photos that we took, supposedly for my first proper CV, on the family's first webcam (still can't work the fuckers).

How could I possibly have been so bloody young and not noticed? Look at my idiotic face! Did I not realise the collegen was slowly draining away, eyelids losing elasticity, thighs getting sturdier? Sigh. The invincibility of youth. Can't wait to be 30 next week, woo! *sobs*

PS. Like my dad's Crazy Horse poster in the background? It's alright, cos it's arty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Lizzie, you don't look any older to me.

* or scroll down for an alternative answer *



Well if you didn't want wrinkles you shouldn't have gone around pulling those sorts of faces.

;o)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

I too can feel the cold shadow of 30 approaching. 106 days and counting...

(I only just worked that out by the way - I am not really couting in days...yet)

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home