Friday, September 01, 2006

He should grow into it


Where's me Pot Noodle?
Originally uploaded by LizzieCatt.
I met my friend Clara's baby, Freddie, for the first time last night. Well, I say met, he was asleep the entire time. Here he is recreating the famous Pot Noodle advert. He's got a precociously developed sense of humour for a slumbering, 10-day old infant.

Clara is the first of my friends to have a baby (a gymslip mother at 29 and three quarters) and I still can't quite get my head around the fact that she actually made a person. I'm ever so impressed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

It's weird, isn't it. My chums Paul and Sophia made a baby. We were in the hospital holding the little tyke a mere hours after he popped into the world. He's nearly 8 months old now, and it still freaks me out.

I now have other friends who are expecting. Scary stuff. I am nowhere near ready for that step.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home