Monday, September 25, 2006

World's funniest photo (fact)

Dee took this photograph of this utter pillock at DC10 and it is the funniest picture ever taken - that is 100 per cent fact.

He was a badly fake-tanned rich Russian (can you see the streaky rolls on his neck) who was dancing with exceptional violence far too close to my face. According to Mernie, he is wearing ladies Christian Dior sunglasses, which are, I suppose, in keeping with his distressed leotard.

I'm not sure if the icing on the cake is the pouffiest Euro-mullet ever sported, or the white man's overbite. But we got back well over a month ago now and it's still far too funny.

Ooh, and his girlfriend was wearing a furry animal tail around her neck.

I don't believe I've used the word ponce yet. What an absolute ponce.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

ha ha! Brilliant.

What is it with Men wearing Women's DIOR sunglasses?? STOP IT!

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! So this is what I sent you the other night whilst drunk?

I got your reply the next day "you're right. I'm going to put it on my blog." I just assumed you meant to text someone else, lol!

As for the Euro Mullet. Funniest photo ever. Fact.

I miss Constantinople though...

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home