Monday, October 02, 2006

Eat my goal


Cider and stickers
Originally uploaded by LizzieCatt.
Today is the last day of my twenties. God, that was hard work, I'm knackered. Ten years of ditching losers, growing up, living in hovels, getting my heart squished, sorting my career out, sorting my wardrobe out. It was fun and that but I'm actually quite glad to be at the other end.

If turning 30 means I swap a flat stomach, a face full of natural collagen, uncertainty, crap relationships and weird mates for a drooping eyelid, grey piano wires poking out of my head, wobbly bits, independence, confidence and the some of the world's finest people as my friends, then hooray for turning 30.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lizzie.. You are 30 and gorgeous! And I will tell you this over and over on the weekend ;-)

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly. You are 30 and fabulous in every way. Happy birthday! xx

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home