Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome



It has come to my attention that there are about four more people reading this blog than I thought there were. I reckon that makes about eight of us, including me! Hiya! *waves*

So thank you for, you know, reading all the stuff, and helloooo!

UPDATE
As stupid blogger won't let me post comments on my own ruddy blog:

Good to virtually meet you Crispin and Mare, and thank you very much, blush blush! I will return linky favours as soon as I get on a PC that allows me to do so.

Spike, bots love our work. They love it.

And hello Mark! I promise I'll actually make an effort now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Spike said...

Now you can say your readership's doubled and change the subject when they say "to what?".

I gaze fondly at the counter thingy on mine and pretend I don't know how many bots I get as opposed to Actual Readers.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm I must be the third then. I found you via Drew, he has come to a grinding halt however. I have linked your journal to mine, which might give you - let's see - 2 more readers?

Love your work dahlink.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And another fan steps forth from the shadows... thoroughly entertaining blog Lizzie, and great to catch up with you last Sunday morning :) (guess that makes me #4)

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that would make me #5. Probably better than being a number two, but a bit far down the list for me.

Liz, your twisted perspectives make me smile. I hate it when you have a posting drought, and now you know you have a legion of fans out there... I suspect you won't let us down.

Mare and I are mates. I miss Drew terribly, make him read this will you? I want a guilty flurry of action.

Cheers!

Alice

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home