Friday, March 03, 2006

Oh, oh no.

Like Jessica at Go Fug Yourself, I too had a MASSIVE crush on Christian Slater when I was a young teenager. I had Pump Up The Volume posters on the wall and cut little faces out of mags to stick to my pinboard, the lot.*

I briefly interviewed him last year and could hardly speak, even though it was my job at the time to chat to celebs and it seemed that he was floating on a cloud of Prozac/ was a bit of a tool. Yes, he was older, rather strange, receding and a bit of a shortarse, but if he'd groped me on the street, I probably would have just giggled and blushed.
But this... this... HAT. Gah.
The dream is over.

*I have a feeling that Drew is going to totally misinterpret "stick to my pinboard"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ on a bike. Slater - put the baseball cap down! Immediately!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

It's not the baseball cap. It's the black tie / baseball cap combo. So not a good look for anyone.

Well, apart from me, natch.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Spike said...

He definitely has Fear of Hair Loss going on there. Also, his feet are too close to his bum.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home