Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Summer in the City


Summer in the city
Originally uploaded by LizzieCatt.
Summer in the City and the air is... really steamy, and kinda seedy. It's like a gay sauna out there, I wouldn't be at all surprised to walk past a naked fat man, reclining on a low wall and leering casually at passing boys as he poured another ladle of amyl nitrate onto the hot coals. Or whatever it is they do in these places.

Last night was too damn hot. Even though I was lying ON the covers, they were absorbing my body heat and then waking me up with it. Thanks for that, duvet, pillows, you treacherous little sods. I thought you were my friends. Now in typical British summer style (two days of sun and a thunderstorm), it's misty, humid and intermittently pissing down. Oh Ibiza, how I long for your sun-drenched shores... good job I'm going in, ooh hurrah, one month exactly!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to Ibiza?
I hate you! I hate you!

[translation]
Can i come?
[/translation]

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home