Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blurry clebs


Blazin' Squad
Originally uploaded by LizzieCatt.
Staying with the art theme, today sees the start of an online art exhibition of my own work.

Part of my job a while back involved going to events where celebrities (I use the term in its loosest sense) would be in attendance. I would then hang around, eating free food and waiting to natter with these celebrated public figures.

This sounds like it could be quite good fun and sometimes it was. Most of the time, it involved missing EastEnders to stand by the venue's kitchen door hoping the canapés would come out, then being snubbed by someone like Jodi Marsh who I didn't actually want to talk to in the first place.

As I was unable to sit on the sofa engrossed in Dot's driving mishaps or Sharon and Mini-Den's spats about whether or not to settle in Walford (don't do it, Mini-Den! Oh, too late), I had to make my own fun. So, as I loitered in the esteemed company of our nations finest soap stars and pop acts I attempted to capture candid shots on my bag-scuffed, blurry, fish-eyed phone camera.

And now I would like to share these works with you.

Ladies and gentlemen, the first in my collection. I call it "Blazin' Squad (backstage at the Big Gay Out)".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home