Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Kit Kat Editions - update



In the interest of fairness, I thought I should try all the available Kit Kat Editions. And I have to say, I was hasty in my judgement, and I was wrong. They are not all mini Kit Kat Chunkies with jam in.

The Kit Kat Edition 'Seville Orange' actually has marmalade in it. Mmm. And the one I bought had leaked (gooey wrapper pictured in the bin) , so rather than featuring on the inside of the confectionery, the filling created a sticky marmalade moat inside the wrapper. Posh indeed.

Tomorrow - watch in amazement as I road test the last Edition in the series, which I believe is purple flavoured.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Is that what I think it is, lying underneath the Kit Kat wrapper?

Sacriledge!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm...purple flavour...

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home