Friday, May 20, 2005

Take that damn trap off

Biggest sink plunger the people at Robert Dyas could dig out of the stockroom?

Check.

Box of bone-liquefyingly extra-strong Drain Magic (the plumbers' choice!)?

Check.

Rubber gloves?

Check.

Goggles?

Um... will sun glasses do?

I am going to unblock that bloody bath if it's the last thing I do. That Drain Magic's got an hour, and if it that bath ain't suckin' down water like ya granny blowin' an egg, I'm getting a screwdriver, taking the side panel off, and I'm taking the damn trap off.

"Taking the damn trap off." It almost sounds like I know what I'm doing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Invite a friend with a video camera over and you might win 500 quid or one of them wide tellies on England's Funniest Videos.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home