Thursday, May 19, 2005

A rather pleasant afternoon

I have spent all afternoon utterly immersed in and captivated by the wonderful world of David LaChapelle.

The site has got millions of his celebrity portraits, music videos, ads, photos, the whole lot. If your computer is whizz-bang enough, you can play clips of everything from J-Lo to Xtina to Britney to, um, the Nokia ads. I'm not even halfway through the celeb portraits yet. It's like diamond-peppered melted vanilla chocolate pouring straight out of the screen and into your eyeballs. And it beats the hell out of looking at my co-workers.

I don't really get the milk thing, though. And David, it's kind of nasty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it beats the hell out of looking at my co-workers.

LOL.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home