Friday, May 13, 2005

Stripped

This photo was taken, I think, in Angel station. I took it because I really, really wanted to grab my imaginary digital camera of the future and head down into Kennington station when it was half refurbished.

Kennington station looked really rather fetching and photogenic a while back - it was brightly lit, there was lots of smooth, fresh plaster with shiny bits of metal showing through, and all the posters had been ripped off so they looked like the particularly impractical neon camouflage that is often found swathed around the pasty bodies of spotty Northern cyberkids.

But my imaginary digital camera of the future was, and still is, in the future, and the semi-refurbished Kennington station is in the past, so unless I get myself whacked out on some pretty serious meds, that picture ain't never gonna happen.

So this was my poor man's version, which I think is too dark and a bit bleak. It also shows up just how shit the camera on my phone is - you can see the shape of the lens! Pfft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home