Tuesday, May 03, 2005

...

I can't think of anything to write today.

Maybe some randomness....

... I am utterly in love with Jean Christophe Novelli....

... I had soup and rice for lunch (which is pretty random in itself)...

... Today I have been - yet again - wrangling over an old argument with someone who I used to think I would be friends with forever....

... I worked from 10am to 11.30pm on yesterday's bank holiday, but got paid pretty good...

... This morning I felt like my eyes had been welded to my face...

... I seem to have too much money in my account. I bet those tw*ts at Lloyds TSB have f*cked up my rent again...

... I am wearing contact lenses with an old prescription, and am huddled up to my flatscreen like that shortsighted mole man out of The Simpsons...

... I am so tired I can hardly even be bothered to go home....

... My ex boyfriend has broken his ankle....

... I went to see Kylie on Saturday, and, appropriately enough, can't get Better The Devil You Know out of my head...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home