Thursday, May 12, 2005

Perfumed ponce? What fucker said that?

I was checking how to spell poncy on google this morning, came across this online dictionary definition, and now can't stop laughing.

ponce (MAN)
noun {C} UK INFORMAL DISAPPROVING

a man who does not behave, dress or speak in a traditionally male way, especially one who behaves in a very careful way:

- Don't be such a ponce! Pick the spider up - it won't hurt you!

poncy
adjective UK INFORMAL DISAPPROVING

- a poncy flowery shirt


picture added by me

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

That shirt looks remarkably like the one I am wearing today.

Whatyoutryingtosay? Huh?

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it was one of the characters in the film 'Withnail and I' who said 'Perfumed Ponce.'

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT FUCKER SAID THAT ?????

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home