Friday, November 04, 2005

Oh, for f*ck's sake

I accept that shoving up stupid pictures every now and then is no substitute for proper blogging, but all I do at the moment is write, write, write, and it's just no fun anymore.

This, on the other hand, this is fun. Well, ridiculous. It's so saccharine it has solidified my blood into stripy candy cane.

I would very much like to know what happened next. I am imaging some kind of fluffy, bloody massacre. That kitten looks like one bad-ass mutha. Come to mention it, the rabbit looks a little fucked off. I wouldn't mess with that rabbit.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rodent, frankly, is fucked

4:47 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

My money is on the rabbit. He'll kick all their arses in a really cute way.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Yes, Rabbit is fucked off. He's thinking "Puppy's on the juice again. Goddamn I can't take him anywhere."

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home