Thursday, October 27, 2005

Today I learned...

... that the smiling, splashing, bikini'd 'lovelies' frolicking in the surf and generally enjoying warm weather in any 'phew, what a scorcher' style stories are invariably lap dancers from Bournemouth who've been paid £50.

And there's me thinking they really were students who'd nipped down the beach for a refreshing dip before performing a salute to the sun and jogging back to their halls of residence to continue studying Plato.

I feel so... so... used.

Of course, it wasn't at all obvious...



"Well Destinee, this certainly beats wafting your lady bits near some bloke's leary face as a way to earn a fast buck, doesn't it!"

"Oh Melodee, you're right! I could sit here all day. But if I don't go and retrieve my nipple-tassels from the dry cleaners, I won't have time to Mr Sheen my pole."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're kidding!! I always just assumed the photographer hung around the beaches and waited for some pretty girl to turn up. I actually feel better now as I never look like the girls in the papers!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home