Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cryptic cabbage

"Hi, it's me."

"Hello! How's your day been?"

"Oh, you know. You like cabbage, don't you."

"I'm... reasonably fond of cabbage, yes."

"I mean, you like cabbagey things."

"Well, that depends on what aspects of 'cabbagey' you mean."

"It's just, I've seen the pan that I want."

"Right."

"But I can't get it until tomorrow."

"Right."

"So, meet me in Holborn at 7, and we'll go to a Polish restaurant."

"So, what you're saying is, you can't cook tonight"

"Right!"

"And you want to go to a Polish restaurant instead..."

"Right..."

"... and eat cabbage?"

"Right!"

"Right..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do y'know, it's so fecking freezing today that for the first time in my life Polish food sounds appealing. Presumably it's all warming stews and stuff? Delicious. Especially if served with many warming shots of vodka.

Actually, sod the food. I'd settle for the warming shots of vodka at the moment.

Brrrrrrr.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home