Friday, November 11, 2005

Ooh la la, ole, oi oi!


Jo, Paul and Matilda
Originally uploaded by LizzieCatt.
"I'm off to Madrid for a long weekend with eleven of my nearest and dearest..."

"I'm off to Paris for the weekend today with my friend, Helen..."

Yeah? Really? Well, I'm off to Drayton Green with my friend Annabel, so bite me! And we're going to drink Cava with Jo and Paul, then eat vegetable lasagne, and then we're going to see if we can wake Matilda up without Jo noticing because please, what use is a sleeping baby? Well, unless you are two hard-working new parents who have slaved over a hot stove to cook a delicious meal for your two adult friends so you can enjoy a sophisticated grown-up evening.

This photo is from the last time I saw Jo, Paul and Matilda. I hear Matilda is considerably larger these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Well I'm going to sit on my ever expanding arse watching television in my pants. So NERRRRRRRRRRR!!!

have a lovely weekend madam.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home