Monday, November 07, 2005

Two geeks (nearly)

"Yeah, well, I have a secret blog."

"No way! I have a secret blog too! What's your secret blog called?"

"I can't tell you that. If I told you that, it wouldn't be a secret blog anymore."

"Oh go on, what's your secret blog?"

"I can't tell you. But it gets more traffic than my regular blog."

"Oh. I don't think anyone's read my secret blog."

*smug*

"Tell me what it's called or I'll blog on my blog about your secret blog."

"Not if I blog on my blog about your secret blog first!"

"I'm going to go home right now and blog about your secret blog. And I'm going to link to your blog, so everyone knows."

"Yeah, well, don't even bother, because I'm going to blog about it on my Blueberry."

"Blueberry?"

"Yeah, my Blueberry."

"Do you mean Blackberry?"

"Whatever. Fancy another pint?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home