Monday, September 19, 2005

Crabbing in Mudeford


Crabbing in Mudeford
Originally uploaded by LizzieCatt.
This is one of my jolly holiday snaps. I went to Mudeford near Bournemouth with my mum and my sister to stay in my dad's cousin's flat.

It did rain a little bit, but the day we went down to the seafront for crab sandwiches and a sit on the sandy spit was glorious. One of the beach houses there recently sold for £150,000 - a staggering and ridiculous amount for what is basically a glorified shed with no loo and no shower. Sister Sophie and I scoured the spit for shower blocks, and could only find one. As much as I fancy the idea of a weekend of wind-swept beachy autumn solitude with nothing for company but a few mugs of tea and a good book (and maybe some kind of Famous Five-esque dog?), there is no way I would trek five minutes to share my shower with hundred of weather beaten pseudo-survivalist toffs.

Can anyone guess what the picture is of? First person to guess gets to be the greatest guesser ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

It's either:

1) a toilet Bloo
2) a Jackie Collins style broach
3) herpes
4) summat else

11:46 PM  
Blogger Spike said...

It's:

1) greebies found when examining shared shower block under microscope
2) greebies found when examining sole of shoe under microscope after visiting shared shower block
3) crabs
4) summat else

12:22 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Crabs was close... (not the ones that live in pants).

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home