Monday, September 26, 2005

Cheese

I'm sitting here eating a bag of cheese. It's grated mozzarella, I can't stop. I think it has something to do with the potato starch anti -caking agent, it's the way the dryly delicious powder yields to the soft, creamy cheese, mmm.

I bought the mozzerlla to sprinkle into a baguette, the idea was to seal the sealable seal and take the rest home. Did the seal stay sealed? No it did not. Can I control myself even though the fact that the mozzerlla smells faintly of Lurpack butter really should be giving away how fat-churningly unhealthy it is? No I cannot.

If I don't stop, I will have consumed 750.5 calories and - ohmygod - 32.5g of unsaturated fat JUST FOR FUN.

I also bought tomatos. Not eating them though, am I. Cheesus.

Actually, I think I'm starting to feel a bit ill.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spike said...

LOL.

Gratedparmasen is also too easily consumed by the handful. Mmm ... little sticks of cheese ...

11:22 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

FREAKY! I too, today, sat on the sofa grazing from a zip-lockable bag of chilled, grated mozarella cheese! That's the God's honest truth!

If you tell me it was from Tesco I will spontaneously combust.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It was from Tesco...

*Crouches under desk to shelter from bits of combusting Christopher*

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home