Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Cookies in miraculous recovery

It's amazing - my cookies are cured! Or cooked! Or whatever it is that happens to cookies.

I don't know how they got themselves into that state, and I don't know what fairy dust gathered upon them when my back was turned. All I know is that I can blog, edit out my stupid mistakes, and incorporate pictures of kittens whenever the hell I want to.



Don't get me wrong, I was totally falling for the idea of becoming a shady figure, lurking around the back streets behind flickr, hacking into mainframes, outfoxing the man, and sleeping in cars. Yeah.



But oh, it is good to be back in the safe arms of blogger. Clean sheets, home-cooked meals, a cup of coco, and no worries that html codes won't get busted and duffed up by the cops when they're scuttling down Sniper's Alley on a mission to blogger.



Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet money that photo shoot ended with the kitten eating the chick

3:23 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

*sigh*

Probably true.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

I really really REALLY want a kitten.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Then you shall have one!

*waves magic wand*

*bangs magic wand on table*

Sorry, I seem to be a bit shit at magic.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Gotta love a pic of a blonde chick with a nice pussy.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home