Sunday, July 31, 2005

Oh god, my cookies are disabled


Chandelier
Originally uploaded by LizzieCatt.
I fear that blogger has joined its pal hotmail in exile, and been blocked by systems at my workplace.

I can't post at home as blogger entries on my PC save as a draft instead of publishing. I can (as you see) still post via flickr - not the best news as o2 has decided to start sending photos to email not as jpgs but as links that don't work, meaning I can't get any new pics to flickr. I've tried sending direct from my phone to my flickr email, but it doesn't work. So be prepared for some repeat pictures.

I'm not sure why the world of technology is conspiring to shut me up, but rather than hurling myself into the Thames in despair, I will endeavour to continue. Even if I have to post from my parents' house (mmm, really fast broadband and dinner), and Andrew (Otherwise Known As Not Enough Drew) has to go back to being my editor and blogger daddy (hey Drew!)

So, it's work 2, Not Enough Who In The What, 0.

I sense not being able to post at work will ring the changes in editorial policy - less angsty rants, more drunken, rambling love letters to blogger from internet cafes on the Tottenham Court Road at 1am on Saturday mornings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm...drunken blogging...delicious...

2:55 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Definitely not the former, fo' sho'.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home