Monday, March 21, 2005

Feeding tubes, executions, and freakish dental configurations

I can't link on this blogger-hating Mac, but go and have a look at the March 21 entry on the grave side of www.lowculture.com.

As one of my colleagues said this morning: "Funny lot, those Republicans. They're forcing people who want to die to stay alive, and killing people who want to live."

With regards to the slightly less troubling - yet rather intriguing - subject of my ex boyfriend's dental configuration: the lateral teeth (next to the middle) and canines are the wrong way around. But he and his massive skull are so unnaturally giant*, that I didn't actually notice until he told me. I was very drunk at the time, and was, I must admit, somewhat strung out by the realisation that I'd unknowingly been having sex with a dental mutant.

* I know what you're thinking. And no.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

My teeth are f**ked up from breaking my jaw. Am I a dental mutant or just a dental unfortunate?

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL. He sounds like all kinds of mutant.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home