Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Death to unhealthy people!

Anonymous said...

in response to wrong un, the reason you shouldn't be able to get your teeth fixed for free is cos it's usually entirely your fault that they're messed up and need fixing!unlike most diseases, dental decay is entirely preventable. If you snack on sugar, knowing full well the harm it's doing, and don't bother to brush your teeth reguarly, why should other people pay to fix your mess?

12:55 AM  

So I "snack on sugar" and "fail to brush my teeth regularly", do I? And there's me thinking I ate pretty healthily, flossed, cleaned my teeth for three minutes at least twice a day with an electric toothbrush and went for regular check-ups. If I'd REALISED that I was a sugar-shovelling, plaque-toothed, floss-dodging freak, I would never expect to receive the dental care that I hand over chunks of my salary to pay for in national insurance contributions! I admit it, I had a Creme Egg last week and totally didn't clean my teeth for, like, four hours afterwards! *blush*

If you think about it, lung cancer victims who smoked should probably pay for their own treatment, and as for fat people! Let 'em keel over in the streets! Pah. Keep the NHS for the healthy! Hurrah!

PS. I am only teasing ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Spike said...

LOL.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Shaun said...

Teasing? I agree with you 100%!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home