Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Baby pigeon (yes it is)



I'm not really all with the witty stuff at the moment, but I would like to share this (admittedly pretty crappy) picture of a baby pigeon. Well, it's more of a teenage pigeon, but if you look carefully, you can see the brown feathers indicating its youth.

To be fair, you can't really see the brown feathers properly, but believe me, they were there. Ask my friend Andrea, she was with me at the time, chasing about the lawn in front of some swanky City firm down the road from work, brandishing our phone cameras at this poor, confused creature as equally bemused suits walked by.

So, baby pigeons do exist. That's that one cleared up. I will not, however, be going on a search for white dog poo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chasing about the lawn in front of some swanky City firm down the road from work, brandishing our phone cameras at this poor, confused creature as equally bemused suits walked by

ROFL.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home